Some useful resources and links:
- The Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena - Established in 1981 ASSAP is a scientifically-orientated educational and research charity and learned society dedicated to a better understanding of anomalous phenomena. As well as education, ASSAP carry out investigations and research.
- The Society for Psychical Research - Founded in 1882, the SPR was the first organisation to conduct scholarly research into human experiences that challenge contemporary scientific models.
- The Ghost Club - The Ghost Club is the oldest organisation in the world associated with psychical research. It was founded in 1862 but has its roots in Cambridge University where, in 1855, fellows at Trinity College began to discuss ghosts and psychic phenomena.
- The Parapsychological Association - The Parapsychological Association is an international professional organisation of scientists and scholars engaged in the study of psi (or 'psychic') experiences, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, psychic healing, and precognition. First established in 1957, the PA has been an affiliated organisation of the American Association for the Advancement of Science since 1969.
- The Parapscychological Association (UK)
- ASSAP on UFOs
- BUFORA - British UFO Research Association
- Cryptozoology - International Cryptozoology Society
- Centre for Fortean Zoology - The Centre for Fortean Zoology [CFZ] is the largest professional, scientific and full-time organisation in the world dedicated to cryptozoology - the study of unknown animals. Since 1992 the CFZ has carried out an unparalleled programme of research and investigation all over the world.